My gym bag always comes with me wherever I go! I usually use a little LuluLemon Bag or a tote to leave in my car. Since my life and schedule is so diverse, sometimes I workout in the morning, sometimes mid-day and others at night, so I like to be prepared for all scenarios. I highly recommend prepping your gym bag for the day/week and bringing your essentials wherever you go so you never have an excuse to miss a workout! Check out my gym bag essentials below:
My favorite refreshing drink, in the mornings. during workouts and before bed — lemon water! Besides the amazing taste, check out some of my favorite benefits of lemon water below:
- It promotes hydration.
- It’s a good source of vitamin C. …
- It supports weight loss. …
- It improves your skin quality. …
- It aids digestion. …
- It freshens breath. …
- It helps prevent kidney stones.
- Resistance Bands are one of my most essentials when it comes to working out!
- I love bands because they are easy on my joints — when I used to do heavy lifting, my tendonitis would flare up causing me immense pain and discomfort for the following days!
- I also love resistance bands because I use them to get lean!
- A hip circle is used to activate muscles around the hips and glutes in order to improve technique and get you stronger, faster
- The band adds resistance to strengthen hip abductors and external rotators, keeping the knees pushed out during squats and deadlifts.
- I like hip circles because of the fabric material which makes it nice not to slip off your legs! Hip circles also help me mentally engage my glutes with the extra resistance
- These are great for
- Ankle Straps are awesome for Cable Machine workouts!
- I personally like to have my own pair with me handy encase the gym doesn’t have the equipment I need
- The Ankle Straps are comfortable, durable and so versatile
- I use my Ankle Straps for a lot of glute, cable machine exercises
- Sweet Sweat is an Organic Coconut Oil is a topical gel that works with your own elevated heart rate to help you achieve a better sweat during vigorous exercise
- As someone who has trouble sweating, Sweet Sweat really helps me warm up muscles before and get a sweat going during my workout
Sweet Sweat Band:
- To pair with the Sweet Sweat Oil, there is the Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Band
- When I am doing a higher intensity workout, usually cardio, I wear my Waist Trimmer
- The Waist Trimmer Band also intensifies your sweat while targeting your waist!
Chapstick/Hair Ties/ Deodorant:
- Pomegranate BurtsBees — so creamy, moisturizing and has a beautiful pomegranate tinted color!
- Hair Ties are always a must encase I forget them on my wrist
- Deodorant — duh! I am a fan of using the brand, Tom’s, natural, organic deodorant
- Resistance Bands
- Hip Circle
- Ankle Straps
- Sweet Sweat
- Sweet Sweat Band